One milestone and many thanks!
Time sure does fly when you are having fun.
It’s been one year since my first post, and I’ve enjoyed being in the blogosphere more than I had imagined.
And that’s because of all of you, who have joined me for this journey and encouraged me with your follows and likes, engaged me with your comments and enriched me through the posts on your own blogs. A big, heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you!
To celebrate this milestone, I thought I’d link to some of my personal favourite posts from the year past.
- Ah Italy! – A sentimental favourite, not just because it is was my first travel post. But because of how much I fell in love with the country. And also because, as I wrote the post, I yearned to go back…and found out later that very evening, that we would have a chance to visit Rome again in just a couple of weeks.
- Knock, knock, knockin on heaven’s door – One of my most exhilarating memories of all time
- Nature’s Ephemeral Masterpieces – An epiphanous (or is it epiphanic?) moment, on an extraordinary ordinary day
- 10 Things I Hate About Traveling – a bit of humour on the travails of travel
- The Legend of Sachin Tendulkar – Some life-lessons learned from a great sportsman
- Foodie Must-do: The pintxo crawl in San Sebastian – If cooking is a religion, then San Sebastian is one of its holiest sites
and last but not the least
- (Mis)adventures of Yin & Yang: Scuba Newbie (2) – A guest post by the co-star of (and sometimes unwilling participant in) my travel tales – my awesome husband, A
You may have also noticed that I gave the blog a bit of a ‘facelift’. Do let me know what you think of the changes.
What started off as a one-month personal challenge, has now become an addiction… and I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you!
“We’re all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride”
-Quote from the movie, About Time.